Vice President of Business Development and Marketing at Experiential Events Group
Ruthie has amassed close to 30 years’ experience in sports marketing through roles on the team level, agency level and ultimately as a key player in the development of the marketing division of a major sanctioning body. She has managed event logistics, marketing, advertising, promotions, public relations, hospitality and client service programs at various developmental levels. Ruthie has an extensive background in marketing, with a strong emphasis on communications, event management and promotion. Ruthie also co-founded a successful marketing and communications company that led to her role at Experiential Events Group.
She has additional experience in the telecommunication industry with a focus on management, production, affiliate relations and media buying.
• Comprehensive knowledge of event marketing and logistics
• 20 years + of consumer and brand marketing and event promotion and logistics
• Strong writing, PR, Communications and Social Media experience
• Highly developed customer/client service skills
• Concentration on the implementation and development of Experiential Mobile Marketing Programs
• Long career history of problem solving